Join us at 6:00 PM on Thursday, February 23rd for a fun, informative and FREE Home Buying Seminar. This short presentation - perfect for first-time homebuyers or anyone looking for a refresher on the process - will feature info and tips from real estate agents, lenders, home inspectors and real estate attorneys.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the home buying process
- Snapshot of the local market
- Secrets to get an accepted offer
- Comparing financing options
- Preparing for home ownership
- Buying vs. renting
- Home inspection process
- What to expect at the closing table
WHEN: 6:00 to 7:30 PM on Thursday, February 23rd 2017
WHERE: Longwood Residential office @ 1404A Beacon Street in Brookline
WHO: Anyone interested in the home buying process!
RSVP: email@example.com (limited space!)
Food and refreshments will be served!