The Ritz-Carlton Condo building is a 35-story tower offering residents a spectacular view of Boston from all sides. The floor-to-ceiling windows provide the perfect opportunity to take in the sights of the harbor or Park/Back Bay. The Ritz-Carlton Condos offer numerous amenities in addition to the modern, tastefully decorated units. These include:
- Hotel and wake-up services
- Indoor parking
- On-site pool and L.A. Fitness gym
- Valet parking
In addition, this newly constructed building is located in the center of Boston’s entertainment district. The Opera House is a short two-block walk away from Ritz-Carlton Condos. Fine dining options in the area include Legal Seafood, Radius, Teatro, and SIP. Shopping and medical facilities are nearby as well.
Since the Ritz-Carlton Condos are associated with the hotel chain with the same name, residents can experience the ultimate in luxury living. Room service, cleaning, and valet parking are just some of the features available because of the connection with the hotel. People who live in the condos are also entitled to discounts at Ritz-Carlton hotels worldwide.
The management of this condominium community provides residents with the option to rent or buy. The current rates for each include:
- One Bedroom: Rental prices start at $3,500 per month and purchase price is at least $525,000
- Two Bedroom: Rental prices start at $5,500 per month and purchase price is at least $875,000
- Three Bedroom: Rental prices start at $7,500 per month and purchase price is at least $1,850,000