Why Work With Us?
Here's what our satisfied customers are saying about us:
Nick was really helpful and easy to work with. He is honest and dependable. Before I went to Boston we only have exchanged emails. After meeting him in person my whole family liked him a lot. Highly recommend choosing Nick as your agent if you relocate to Boston.
I recently relocated with my family to Brookline from overseas. One of my main concerns was to find good housing in a certain school district whilst not being able to see the place in person before arriving. Through a listing on Craigslist, that seemed to be a good match for us, I came in contact with Mike Tinsley at Longwood Residential. I explained our situation and he was assuring me it wouldn't be an issue to close a deal remotely. He was very responsive and flexible. When someone else beat us to the original apartment he quickly found us an alternative and showed it to us over Skype. Once we wanted to close the deal, not having a US bank account caused some problems since we didn't have cheques. Mike went out and about and solved it for us.
Mike really helped us and made us feel safe and comfortable in our decision. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a real estate agent in the Brookline area.
Karin Cohen - eBay
Michael is truly unique - an absolute joy to work with in what is an extremely important aspect to an individual's life - your home. I would recommend him without hesitation - his professionalism, knowledge and calm demeanour are the perfect ingredients to getting an excellent job done.
M. Sharma - Brookline Homeowner
My husband and I are so glad we worked with Mike when searching for and buying our first home! He is so professional, down-to-earth, knowledgeable and trustworthy. We felt immediately comfortable with him and confidant that he would guide us through the home-buying process with patience, thoughtfulness and enthusiasm. He certainly surpassed all of our expectations and found us our dream home. Some of the highlights of working with Mike were;
1) Responsiveness. Mike was always so quick to respond to us via e-mail, text or phone from the beginning to the end of the process.
2) Attention. Mike honestly made us feel like his number one priority. He was always available to show us properties at our convenience and was always fully present and engaged during our viewings. He never pressured us, or came off "salesy". He always provided us with reliable information and his expert opinion.
2) Efficiency. Mike gets things done quickly and efficiently. We had a small time frame to buy a home and Mike made it happen without cutting corners or skipping important steps of the process. Within a couple months, he took us to view many houses and condos (often with short notice). He quickly learned our preferences and put offers together in a timely manner.
3) Patience and understanding. As first-time home buyers, it was important for us to feel supported throughout the process. Mike was exceptional at explaining things to us every step of the way and answering questions honestly and thoroughly.
4) Attitude. Mike is amazing at his job, but more than that, he is also a really wonderful person. He is so positive (even at times when the house-hunt was frustrating/discouraging based on the competitiveness of the current market.) He made the process of buying a home enjoyable and stress-free. Words are truly limited in their ability to describe how awesome our experience with Mike was. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an agent they can trust and depend on!
Liah M. - SoulCycle Chestnut Hill
I have nothing but great things to say about Michael Tinsley. He’s efficient, attentive, knowledgeable and truly cares about his clients. He went above and beyond to ensure a smooth move for my husband and I. He certainly exceeded my expectations.
Ola M. - Style Blogger, StylesByOla.com
I have worked with Mike on multiple occasions and he is a complete professional. He is prompt, honest, and easy going, all the characteristics you want in your real estate representative.
M. Doran, MD - Brigham & Women’s Hospital
Mike's responsiveness and local expertise is second to none. Last summer we had small time frame to buy a house, and Mike was an integral part in helping us close in short order. I would recommend Mike to anyone trying to buy or sell a home in the Boston area.
Tom A. - Boston Homebuyer
Mike did an excellent job helping me find a home. He responded very quickly to my emails and calls. His knowledge of the market was extremely useful and I ended up getting a great spot. I highly recommend him to everybody.
S. Nashashibi - Software Engineer, Google
I would highly recommend working with Michael Tinsley. Mike was attentive, diligent and professional. He responded quickly and effectively to all of our emails, calls etc. He even personally delivered the keys to our new home to our current address when we couldn't meet during normal business hours.
E. Milne - Accountant, Ernst & Young
Yet another review for Mike Tinsley here. From our first correspondence he was very helpful. Timely email response, texts, and calls were very appreciated. We were needing to find a place quick, and Mike was able to find us one in a perfect spot at exactly the size we wanted. It wasn't even a place in the usual areas they have property, and everything worked out just great. I highly recommend Longwood Residential, and Mike too!